Please let me know if you have any consultants available for the below position.
Local candidate only…F2F is must
Program Manager: – 1 role
The Data & Reporting Program Manager is responsible to work with the Program Owners to successfully implement a complex, cross-functional program that supports the organization's technology strategic plan, regulatory requirements, new product development, and operational initiatives. Success will be defined by the measures and objectives identified in the Program Charter. The Program Manager plans all aspects of the program and monitors and reports on progress and results.
- Seven or more years demonstrated program and project management delivery utilizing traditional waterfall or Agile methodologies.
- Five or more years of experience leading large teams. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications. Understanding of project management concepts and methodologies.
- PMI Certification and/or Agile SCRUM Master Certification is strongly preferred.
- Practical experience in and/or knowledge of health care, managed care, government programs or health plans is strongly preferred.
- Ability to understand the technical breakdown of data work including architecture, integration, ETL, Testing etc.
- Ability to understand database/data warehouse concepts, infrastructure, help with impediments
- Ability to translate technical data terms to business language.
- Management or understanding of cloud implementation.
Thanks & Regards,
SIYATON GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, INC
1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | Suite 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048
Work: (703) 348-6059 |Mobile: 872-216-5406| Fax: 703 738 7887
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Siyaton. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.