Need 1.PeopleSoft Systems Administrator (only H1B/GC/USC )
2.Peoplesoft Business Analyst/Project Manager
Don't Send Resume If you can't submit H1B copy and DL
1.PeopleSoft Systems Administrator, Atlanta, GA
- Install a new PeopleSoft instance including building the database.
- Install PeopleSoft application software and third party tools and build web server, application server, and process scheduler instances for all PeopleSoft applications.
- Use of PUM (PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager) to apply selective application updates.
- Use of Change Assistant to install updates and fixes
- Use of Change Assistant and perform Tools upgrade
- Use of Change Assistant in applying Tax Updates
- Monitor applications to optimize performance and resource use.
- Monitor and maintain Security in cooperation with PeopleSoft security administrators.
- Provide advice to applications programmers in troubleshooting, exception processing needs, and other data management issues.
- Work on complex tasks, projects, or support issues that involve a high level of risk, that impact performance of SAO PeopleSoft applications, or make use of the individual's high level of knowledge within one or more areas of specialty.
- Work with DBAs to get migrations that need DBA work completed
- Work with technical developers and set up Integration Broker to communicate and exchange data between other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Use of Weblogic console for monitoring and troubleshooting web server issues
- Use of Tuxedo command line interface for application server/process scheduler troubleshooting.
- Ability to operate on a scheduled 24x7 on-call basis basis as and when needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related field
- 6 years of experience administering PeopleSoft applications in a multi-platform environment.
- Experience in upgrading PeopleSoft Financials applications from 9.1 to 9.2.
- Experience in using PUM to apply bugs is must.
- Experience in PeopleTools 8.53 and above.
- Experience as a "PeopleSoft Upgrader" with skills in refreshing PeopleSoft applications on oracle database and tuning PeopleSoft applications in Oracle database environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Information Technology area
- 2 years of experience in the Public Sector environment.
- Deployment of PeopleSoft image using DPKs.
- Experience in maintaining PeopleSoft applications in Oracle 12c database
- Exposure to BI Publisher
- Exposure to Fluid Technology
- Experience in search technologies, especially, Elastic Search
- Experience in Time & Labor module and KABA's BCOMM for PeopleSoft application and its integration with PeopleSoft HCM.
- Integration with Taleo, Web Center and other Cloud solutions.
- Exposure to running PeopleSoft applications on Engineered systems
- Technical writing skills
2. Peoplesoft Business Analyst/Project Manager , Atlanta, GA
- 8-10 years job-related experience
- Advanced skills in data organization and analysis, problem solving, requirements elicitation and documentation
- Strong skills in business process analysis and workflow diagramming; experience using these skills on projects to develop workflow-based enterprise software
- Knowledge of SQL, database, and relational data models
- Experience or strong knowledge in one or more technical solutions/architectures such as web services, portals, business process modeling, UI technologies like AJAX, relational databases, Business Intelligence preferred (coding experience not required)
- Effective analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills; ability to tailor communication to different audiences, such as management, stakeholders, users, SMEs, developers, and others
- Ability to lead others to articulate additional possibly hidden needs
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with both functional area experts and technical team members
- Experience being both a PM and BA on the same project
- Experience working with Project Management software and tools
- Strong working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle Process, including incremental/iterative and Waterfall methods
- Ability to manage work on multiple projects with competing priorities
- Experience overseeing user acceptance testing and providing test cases/test scenarios for UAT
- Experience working with web application development teams who use technologies such as Java and Drupal
- Excellent organizational experience and professionalism
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience working in research/educational institutions or small IT companies preferred
Please send resumes with details
Work:678 899 6878