Monday 6 November 2017

Excellent Consultants

Hi,

 

Trust, you are fine and doing well.

 

This is Austin reed, Bench Sales recruiter from Captevo Inc.

 

Please go through below HOTLIST and let me know on austinreed.sales@gmail.com OR call me on (248)294-1005 if you have

 

any suitable requirement for my candidate.

 
 
Consultant Name Location Job Title Experience Availability Relocation
Nishanth Golla Austin, TX Senior IOS Developer 7 Immediately Open
Tejaswini Gorati Detroit, MI Business Systems Analyst 7 Immediately Open
Dathri Munnangi Salt Lake City, UT Business and Systems Analyst 7 Immediately Open
Mounica Bejjanki 07080, NJ Senior Business Analyst/Business Process Modeler 9 2 Weeks Edison, NJ-07080
Thrinath Banda Hackensack, NJ Sr Linux/Unix System Administrator/Devops Engineer 7 2 Weeks Open

 

Also, please add me in your distributions list, so that I can get your daily requirement. I really appreciate if you can do this,

 

I look forward to work with you ?

 

Thanks & Regards,

Austin Reed | Captevo Inc.,

Direct: (248) 294-1005 | Email: austin@captevo.com

Hangouts: austinreed.sales@gmail.com

Address: 850, Stephenson Hwy, Suite # 305, Troy, MI – 48083

To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferences click here .

No comments:

Post a Comment