Position : Informatica Developer
Location : Indianapolis
Duration : 6+ months of contract
The Informatica Developer III is responsible for leading the development and customization of applications.
The Informatica Developer III may be called upon to function as a team lead and may have ongoing supervisory responsibilities.
The Informatica Developer III typically reports to a systems development manager within the information systems department.
1) Thorough understanding of systems programming
2) Ability to design, code, test, and debug
3) Ability to give direction
4) Informatica proficiency
5) Advanced Informatica experience
6) Ability to problem solve and reason through individual processes and between processes
7) Strong understanding of relational databases and familiarity with a "hub-and-spoke" architecture
8) Informatica B2B experience (includes B2B console/monitoring, developer, data transformation suite)
9) Experienced with SNOW, Change Management best-practice, ITIL best practice
10) Familiarity with a Service Delivery Model
11) Strong understanding of SQL
12) Beginner knowledge of ORACLE
13) Control-M Experience
14) Ability to document in-depth processes with Visio or similar tools (end-to-end)