Direct client is loking for Sr MicroStrategy Developer with Report Design Exp for El Segundo, CA
Skill level: Senior (8+ yrs)
No OPT/H4-EAD /GC-EAD please !!!
H1B Copy, DL and Passport number from Vendor must for Resume Submission
Resumes with valid USCIS documents only, No tampered or fake USCIS documents.
Please send resume with best rate, visa type and contact details and If we like resume ,HR Team wil get in touch with you.
No calls please !!!
Skills: Strong MicroStrategy development experience
MicroStrategy report design experience
We are looking for MicroStrategy Developer & Report Design Experience.
Senior Microstrategy consultant/developer with extensive experience in data analysis, report design and development, reporting, testing and support.
Experience with business analysis is a plus.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Effective organization skills with attention to detail
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• Create/update business requirements: Work with the subject matter expert on creating/modifying Business Requirement Document (BRD). Will also be involved in creation of other documents related to methodology.
• Create the test cases and validate results against these cases.
• Design the solution using Microstrategy based on the user requirements.
• Document and follow the recommended standard while designing the solutions.
• Support and train users on new solution as needed.
• Document for the user the created process that describes the process, how to use and how to maintain.
• Participating in, and often leading, cooperative efforts with members of a project team representing multiple diverse groups and divisions.
• Working collaboratively with customers, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
• Participating in Requirements and Design discussions with project stakeholders.
• Managing assigned efforts through the use of standard project management tools, including project work plans, issue logs, budget tools and the reporting and facilitation of appropriate and effective meetings.
• Developing and documenting business requirements, impact assessments, process documentation and other related materials.
• Developing and documenting business User Acceptance Test strategies, test plans, and test scenarios.
Chinna Reddy | email@example.com | 214-764-1248
www.kiranam.com | Kiranam Technologies
11494 Luna Road, Suite 160, Farmers Branch, TX 75234